As of July 29日 2015, 通过 Windows 10 can be obtained by the general public. We have tested the products in our main-test series to see which of them are compatible with the new operating system.
We tested the security solutions participating in our public main-tests for compatibility with Windows 10. The test checked whether the programs’ essential functions work the same way on Windows 10 as they do on Windows 8.1. For users who plan to install Windows 10 by upgrading an existing Windows 7 或 8.1 system, we recommended uninstalling the existing security program before updating, and then installing the latest version of the program when the upgrade is complete.
The following products have received our Windows 10 compatibility award. The list will be continually updated, with the other products in our public main-test series being approved as soon as each vendor releases a compatible product version.
The test system was a Lenovo ThinkPad Twist with an Intel Core i3-3217U processor and 4 GB RAM, with a clean, updated installation of 64-bit Windows 10, Build 10240. The testing procedure included the points described in the Test Checklist below. Readers should be aware that our approval only applies to the functionality and browsers/OS version, and to the specific program version / build number of each product listed here.
- The program can be installed and run without any error messages or other obvious problems.
- After a system restart (at the latest), the software can be updated and activated without any obvious problems or error messages.
- The product does not create any false alarms with operating-system files, cause crashes or affect normal operating system functionality.
- The product registers as antivirus and antispyware (and firewall if applicable) with the Windows 10 Security and Maintenance applet in Control Panel. If the program’s real-time protection is disabled, a warning will be shown in the Windows 10 Security and Maintenance window.
- Windows Defender is disabled, and Windows Firewall is appropriately configured by the product’s installer. If the product does not have its own firewall, Windows Firewall should be left running. If the product has its own firewall, Windows firewall should be disabled by setup, unless the product’s own firewall is designed to run alongside Windows Firewall, and also does this under Windows 8.1.
- The program’s System Tray icon can be used to open its main window.
- The program’s real-time protection protects the system against infection by recognised malware samples on both a USB flash drive and a network share.
- An on-demand scan of recognised malware samples on a USB flash drive deletes or disables the malware.
- The program detects and either blocks, deletes or disables recognised malware samples downloaded using both Windows 10’s integrated browsers, Edge and Internet Explorer.
- The program can be uninstalled from Control Panel with no obvious problems or error messages; Windows Defender, and Windows Firewall where applicable, are automatically re-enabled after reboot.
If you should find any issues with an approved product which appear to be related to Windows 10 兼容性, please send us an e-mail describing the problem in detail. 我们会通知相关的厂商并进行检验.