Business Test Factsheet March-April 2023
We released the March-April factsheet of the Business main-test series. You can find the factsheet here:
The full and more detailed report – containing also a Performance test and product descriptions – will be released in July.
We unveiled the first factsheet results of our Business Main-Test Series. This analysis evaluated 16 top IT security products for enterprises, focusing on Business Malware Protection Test (March) and Business Real-World Protection Test (March-April).
The tested products include:
- Avast Ultimate Business Security
- Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security Premium
- Cisco Secure Endpoint Essentials
- CrowdStrike Falcon Pro
- Cybereason NGAV
- Elastic Security
- ESET PROTECT Entry with ESET PROTECT Cloud
- G Data Endpoint Protection Business
- K7 On-Premises Enterprise Security Advanced
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business – Select with KSC
- Microsoft Defender Antivirus with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced
- Trellix Endpoint Security (ENS)
- VIPRE Endpoint Detection and Response
- VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Standard
- WatchGuard Endpoint Protection Plus on Aether
The Real-World Protection Test and the Malware Protection Test results provide critical insights into the performance of these security products. The Real-World Protection Test measured each product’s ability to protect against malicious URLs, with 262 test cases conducted from the beginning of March till the end of April. The Malware Protection Test assessed each security program’s capacity to safeguard a system against infection by malicious files before, during, or after execution, using 1,011 recent malware samples.
For more detailed results of the tests, interested parties can find the comprehensive report online. It includes the Real-World Protection Test findings, which reveal which IT security products achieved high protection rates with minimal false alarms.
Details can be found on the website: https://www.av-comparatives.org/tests/business-security-test-march-april-2023-factsheet/